Sunday 4 May 2008

"If I could be who you wanted..."

More statistics fun. Since my rants of the past few days I've had some visitors from search engines! 1168738 has been used a couple of times. In fact last time I checked, a search for that on google shows up this blog in second place! It might not do for everyone (I'm pretty sure that google personalise the order of results), but I think it's quite cool.

There are a couple of people who have come here searching for boris johnson pigeon and boris johnson pigeons, which makes me wonder what on earth was going through the mind of the person searching for that. It also makes me wish I could draw too.

I'm not quite sure if waffling about things that nobody else cares about or getting angsty about how useless I am is more interesting to read. I will try and write about something vaguely interesting sometime, I promise.

1 comment:

Amie said...

I'm 4th for "world wear odd socks day". I used to be 3rd, but obviously I'm not important enough anymore.